Welcome to The Pacific Institute Africa’s Facilitator Accreditation Process (FAP). There are three lanes to the FAP which need to be completed prior to your three-day Facilitation Training face to face.
- Facilitator Fundamentals
- Core Curriculum
- Walk The Talk
These lanes can all be accessed through your profile on the TPIA Learning Management System and contain all of the knowledge and information you will need to prepare for facilitating.
By the end of these units, you will need to have:
- Familiarised yourself with the videos and slide decks – how to access them for delivery
- Prepared your allocated units – (one for Phase 1 and one for Phase 2) that you will deliver during the training – refer to the Facilitator Manuals.
- Located (in the Facilitator Manual) and prepared your Experiential learning cycle exercise – Refer to the Kolb cycle for the theory behind the Experiential Learning cycle (ELC)
- Created a lesson plan for yourself – refer to the full outline in the Facilitator Manual to achieve this outcome.
- Read through the Facilitator Feedback template – this is the document that will be used both for self-assessment and for feedback purposes.
0% Complete 0/7 Steps